Wednesday, October 15, 2008

package preparations and a plethora of post-class ponderings

I have received package one of four that are due to arrive by owl over the next week or so. There is a very small part of me that still gets quite excited whenever I see the owls soaring down the street. (Especially when I know that these packages will be full of yarny goodness.)

Once all of this comes in, I'll have all of the pieces of my package, and it will simply be a matter of assembling everything together.

Someone once told me that the further you went at Hogwarts, the harder the work got, and I have to say that they really weren't kidding about that. I cannot believe the amount of homework we've been given this year. I've hardly had any time for knitting in the last week or so--thankfully sock projects are good for small knitting. On the other hand, I have learned how to transfigure tea cups, and I can solve (some) quadratic equations in Arithmancy...it's just a pity that there's not more time for the things I enjoy, like spending time in the Common Room, or getting Eugene to teach me new things.

1 comment:

Winnie said...

Who said that the colors in the clue had to resemble the earth and the sky on a clear blue day?