Wednesday, July 23, 2008

in the summertime, when the weather is hot...

Does anyone else have any big plans for the summer? It's been a busy term here at Hogwarts, and we definitely all deserve a holiday before gearing up again for HSKS6. I've not yet decided how much I'll be involved next term; I guess we'll have to see how I make out with the knitting over the break.

I had an owl from my mum yesterday, saying that she wants to go down to Edinburgh during the break, and catch part of the Festival if we can. I'd be quite happy to do that too, as the Fringe Festival will be on at the same time and one of my cousins is working as a Muggle actress, and she's supposed to have a play opening for that.

That, and Edinburgh is just a grand city to spend some time in. The castle, the palace, the penguins at the Zoo...I'll be quite happy to have a fortnight there.

No comments: