Sunday, September 21, 2008

In which Stuart is revealed as a "losey Suzie"

Well, it's official: Eugene has moved into the boys' dormitory. It's a bit strange to have another body in there, but he's a bit more lively than either Michael or Euan, so I think this will be a fun term. At the very least it is comforting to have some company in knitting, and will hopefully stop those two from taking the piss out of us.

Assuming we can break out of our unlucky mould, that is. He had a pretty terrible day today, and I wasn't much better. I lost my (nearly brand new) set of Knit Picks Harmony Options--I've only had them for a few weeks, and I've had to put a couple of projects on hold as a result. I really hope they turn up soon. :(

He's participating in the Dueling Club (which I am not because I worry that no matter how fast I knit, my owl would not be efficient enough to deliver in a timely fashion) and I have high hopes for him. He will do Ravenclaw proud, no doubt.

No comments: