Monday, September 22, 2008

picture day!

I am slow posting today, I know, but Mondays have my heaviest schedule. Double Potions, double Herbology, and double Transfiguration. No wonder I don't want to get up in the morning on Mondays.

I always picture Stuart looking like one of two characters (both of whom are from Disney cartoons, so go figure). The first of these is Wart from The Sword and The Stone.


The second is Roger from 101 Dalmations.


The character of Stuart is based pretty heavily on my own father, though, and I think that Stuart definitely resembles him. This picture is of my father when he was 13, so they are the same age (and anyone who sees this picture thinks that my dad looks pretty much exactly the same 40 years later).


And so do I:

1 comment:

Meggie (Megaera) Black said...

*waves hi* Hey your pictures look great. I just ordered some great stuff for your kit and they are on their way via muggle mail as well as owl. Hope you are having fun!