Sunday, September 14, 2008

All about me

Potter Name: Stuart Cauldwell (it's a long story)

Rav ID: fineskylark

I am allergic to: dust

Pets that I have: one cat, named Dorian. He's almost six months old and is huge. And a little dumb.
DSC05998


My favorite yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca in any weight. I'm not going to lie, though: I just like yarn. Ooooh, I do love Fleece Artist/Handmaiden though.

If you are a Ravenclaw, do you prefer the film colors or the book colors?: I like both. I don't have any real preference.

My favorite flavor: Umm...I like salt. Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate and peppermint and toffee, but I honestly crave salty snacks over anything else. I love kettle cooked chips, especially plain or salt and vinegar.

My favorite holiday: Umm...Hallowe'en. I love dressing up.

I would like to receive a: Surprise kit.

List your favorite brand of needles or hooks, including size and length: I really like Knit Picks Harmony lines. I just got the Options and am totally in love with them, and wouldn't mind picking up more of the fixed circs, especially in 2-3mm sizes.

Is there a brand that you are dying to try?: Not especially. The closest LYS of note is more than an hour and a half away, so I only get there very sporadically. Local yarn purchasing is limited to Wal-mart and Zellers, so I'm generally happy with anything that breaks me out of that mould.

I've participated in HSKS: HSKS4 (Serafina Stafire) and HSKS5 (Stuart Cauldwell), so this is round 3 for me.

Do you have a birthday during this swap? If so which day? Yes - I will turn 27 on November 3rd!

2 comments:

YogaKnot said...

your kitty is adorable and i agree with you on the love of salt. i love goldfish just for the salt. lol.

minerva wood

Pandora said...

When I posted my birthday, I saw that! I know ton of 3rd birthdays, but not a Nov. 3rd. Oh, and your kitty is precious.

Pandora Phelps