Sunday, June 8, 2008

Patronus charm

The Patronus charm did not come easily to me, perhaps because I've been fussing at my finger and not focusing my mind as I should. (Madam Pomfrey is ready to kill me, since I have apparently managed to undo the healing spells she cast on it.)

I did get there eventually, though, and here was the result:





What Is Your Patronus Charm?
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as Rabbit Patronus

Although it took a bit of work, you managed to produce a swift Rabbit Patronus! Quick-witted and clever, you truly know how to think on your feet. You are usually an organized, structured person, glued to schedule and an admirer of cleanliness. But those are not your only good points. As a friend, you are committed and generous, willing to devote all of your time to that lucky person. You are a very special someone, and you should share your extraordinariness with others. Now go kick some dementor butt!


Rabbit Patronus


80%

Fox Patronus


70%

Owl Patronus


60%

Dog Patronus


50%

Cat Patronus


50%

Horse Patronus


40%

Butterfly Patronus


40%

Swan Patronus


20%





We went into Hogsmeade for the weekend, and I got something really special. I'll write more about it later, but for now I need to go back to the infirmary so Madam Pomfrey can have another go at my finger.

No comments: