Friday, May 16, 2008

A Brief History of...Me

Wisteria wants us to write up a brief biography, so here goes:

I'm twelve years old, born April 15th, and originally from Dunfermline, in Scotland. My parents are both magic, as is my younger brother Jim. My dad's family is quite interested in wizarding geneaology--they're not blood maniacs (well, not all of them) but they think it's quite interesting to see how magical abilities move around and through different families and countries at different times.

I've taken music lessons since I was quite small--piano and flute mostly, but I asked for a bass guitar for my birthday last year (yes, rather than the broomstick my father wanted to give to me) and I haven't look back. His name is Sid, after Sid Vicious. If you don't know who that is, I'm afraid I can't help you.

My favourite subject is Transfiguration, and I suspect I'm really going to like Arithmancy this year. I also don't find History of Magic as boring as everyone else seems to--perhaps it's because I'm used to hearing all of that from my grandparents.

Oh, and I've mastered the knit stitch. Pictures are coming once I convince someone to lend me a camera.

1 comment:

Cassandra Grubbly-Plank said...

I really like Transfigurations too... not sure if I'm going to enjoy Arithmancy though.