Tuesday, May 27, 2008

soar ravenclaw!

Wol is looking better today--much less tired. He brought me a mouse. I'm never quite sure what to say to that. "Thanks for the food, mate, but get that foul carcass away from me." He's just not a very neat hunter, I guess.

School is starting to pick up steam, and Quidditch starts later today. Michael and Euan are quite excited for it. They're trying to transfigure a writing desk into a raven to fly above the crowd at the pitch this weekend. I also saw some adverts in the Prophet for some magical kites. Apparently most wizards don't know much about them, but my parents had Muggle friends who used to collect them (well, non-magic ones) and I must say that they are some of the most interesting things that Muggles have come up with, so I can't even imagine what magic ones might be like.

Wisteria's out of the tower for a bit, so I'm thinking this is an excellent opportunity to have some real fun around here. Time to bring in the Butterbeer!

No comments: