Thursday, May 22, 2008

What have I done to deserve this?

A dreadful stomach virus is making its way through the boys' side of Ravenclaw Tower, and I'd sad to say that I was one of the first claimed as a victim. The girls seem to all be allergic to stuff, but over here it is all tummies and fevers. I sent an owl out to my mum to tell her I wasn't feeling well, and she sent me back a letter addressed to "My Poor Little Bunny" which directed me to have a look at this video:



Not funny, Mum, not funny.

The only thing I can say for being sick is that I've had more time to focus on my knitting. Casting on is going to be the next step--I can't keep running downstairs to the Common Room to find one of the girls to do it for me.

I saw the girl who is making me a kit, Cassandra, in the hall the other day. She's in my Transfiguration and Arithmancy classes, but sits on the other side of the room. I don't think she thinks I'm very smart--I flubbed an easy question in Transfiguration and she and her friends all laughed. I bet she thinks she's so cool because she caught the snitch last year and beat Ravenclaw at Quidditch.

We'll just have to show her! Right, 'claws?

3 comments:

onescrappychick said...

sorry to hear you're feeling so lousy... get better soon

Emerald

Unknown said...

Sorry you aren't feeling so good. We weren't laughing at you in class, we were laughing at the fodder in the daily prophet...did you see it?

Emma Wigworthy said...

Love the video Stuart!!! I'm still laughing!! British humour rocks!